30 ROCK’s Tina Fey announced on OPRAH that she’s expecting her second child with composer hubby, Jeff Richmond. (They have a 5-year-old daughter, Alice.) She’s five months along (and for selfish reasons) I hope this doesn’t mean there’ll be a delay in the show because it’s so good.
I’m kind of behind, but I just read in InStyle magazine (like I ever read that, I was in the pharmacy) about her new memoir “Bossypants,” which I’m probably going to order on my Kindle tonight. I suspect it’s gonna be hilarious. As far as I’m concerned, anything Tina Fey touches is comedy gold. In doing some research for her memoir, I came across this mini-clip and some praise for Tina Fey (I’m guessing this is on the back cover):
- “You’d be really pretty if you lost weight.” (College Boyfriend, 1990 )
- “Tina Fey is an ugly, pear-shaped, overrated troll.” (The Internet )
- “Mommy, where are my pretzels?” (Tracy Morgan )
Advance praise for “Bossypants”:
- “I hope that’s not really the cover. That’s really going to hurt sales.” (Don Fey, Father of Tina Fey )
- “Absolutely delicious!” (A Guy Who Eats Books )
- “Totally worth it.” (Trees )
- “Do not print this glowing recommendation of Tina Fey’s book until I’ve been dead a hundred years.” (Mark Twain )
- “Hilarious and insightful. Laugh-out-loud funny — oh no, a full moon. No! Arrgh! Get away from me! Save yourself!” (A Guy Turning into a Werewolf)
In case you haven’t seen 30 ROCK, here’s a clip, and click here to read the news story.
Congratulations, Tina Fey, I love your work!